Emma & Tom’s is a young, rapidly growing company committed to providing our customers great products supported by fantastic service.
If you want to work in a grass roots, hands on Australian company. If you want to join a hard working tight knit team and learn a business from the ground up, this may be for you. You need to be extremely diligent, quick thinking, have superior communication skills and have the confidence to recruit, service and manage your own customer base.
Previous retail experience is favourable, as is enthusiasm, attitude, work ethic and excellent English skills.
You must have a clean Australian drivers licence and be able to drive a manual car.
Please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and cover letter.
Delivery, Merchandising, Sales Representative
Our Melbourne office based in Prahran is currently recruiting a Delivery, Merchandising Sales representative for 5 days per week, who will build rapport with existing clients, manage weekly deliveries & merchandise the client’s fridges. Become part of a high performing, ambitious team; this is a great opportunity if you are a person with an energetic, positive, can do attitude, who is hungry for sales and incentives.
Reporting to the Victoria state manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Delivery of Emma & Toms product to clients
- Merchandising client fridges
- Increasing customer base
- Use of Electronic invoicing system
The Successful Candidate must have:
- Current Australian driver’s license
- Delivery driving experience (not essential)
- Attention to detail & great communication
- Self-management attributes
- Positive attitude & friendly demeanour
- Ability to problem solve
- Be quick and good with numbers
- Reflect our brand in behavior and appearance
- We are always trying to do things better
- Think and act like an owner
- Treat everyone with respect
- We are trusted, positive, proactive team players
The right candidate will receive a competitive hourly rate along with significant performance-based incentives. This position is Monday-Friday from 6am – 2:30pm with the opportunity to learn new skills in a growing dynamic, culture driven company.
Please apply via email to email@example.com